About Our Preschool
A quality preschool program is a golden opportunity to enlighten young minds and to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with your child.
Getting ready for school begins much earlier than the week before school starts. It begins in the crib as your child’s eyes begin to follow moving objects and as his first sounds begin to tell you of his needs and satisfactions. These sounds grow into words, then simple sentences, and finally into conversation.
This readiness continues as your child grows. The development of a child is a marvelous process. At the three- and four-year-old stage of life, children are full of curiosity and eagerness to learn. Additionally, they have physical, emotional, social and spiritual needs. It is the hope of our program to bring together the process of learning and the satisfying of these important needs. All activities are planned and arranged to meet the needs of a growing child as a total person.
The objectives of our pre-school program are to provide children the opportunity to:
• Work and play in a Christian atmosphere with children of their own age.
• Be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives.
• Be themselves and develop at their own rate.
• Preschool Class - Tuesdays and Thursdays 7:55 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or 11:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
• Pre-K Class - Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays 7:55 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. or 11:45 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.
•Registration Fee $75.00
• Monthly Tuition for Pre-School $90.00
• Monthly Tuition for Pre-K $110.00
Please Note: Student must be three years old by August 1st to attend our Preschool class and four years old by August 1 to attend the Pre-K Class.